Sunday, February 15, 2015

Late Fall 2014:  Trial on a DUI representing a driver who went into the "Gore" to get around a vehicle ahead of him that did not move fast enough to suit him.  Learned a lot about the "Gore" and the statutes and Georgia Caselaw regarding it.  My client did a good job on the field sobriety tests.  After a day of trial "NOT GUILTY".  I continue to be amazed at the number of accuseds who just will not hire a lawyer to review and advise them on a DUI charge.  An Georgia it is an incredibly serious and long lasting charge and in my opinion well worth having a lawyer skilled and knowledgeable in this area of the law review your case.  I am limiting my representation to the Coweta and Griffin Judicial Circuits but I know the truly skilled lawyers in the Metro ATL that do this work and I would be happy to recommend several of them to you.  #Newnan #Fayetteville #Griffin #LaGrange #Peachtree City #Carrollton #Greenville # Manchester #Senoia  ~ RKP